Destinations / Spain / Costa Del Sol / Torremolinos
Subjects to to Torremolinos
Torremolinos was the first of the Costa del Sol resorts to be developed and its popularity has stood the test of time. One of Europe's most famous destinations in Costa del Sol, Torremolinos has everything you need for a memorable sun holiday with quality entertainment, great accommodation, activities, scenery and an abundance of sunshine.
The 8km stretch of beach has dedicated cycling and skating lanes on its promenade for a leisurely stroll or cycle to La Carihuela, the traditional fishing district of Torremolinos, or even to Benalmadena's marina. You can relax on the beach all day, windsurf to your heart's desire or sample one of the local "chiringuitos" beach bars for a refreshing San Miguel or try some local dishes like gazpacho, fried fish or gambas pil-pil.
Things to do in Torremolinos
Torremolinos isn't just about the pool and the beach as it has an abundance of attractions to keep everyone entertained. You can:
- Take the elevator to Calle San Miguel to shop ‘til you drop
- Play a round of golf at one of the Costa’s 50 golf courses
- Dine in La Carihuela, the old quarter of Torremolinos
- Have a day out to the Aqualand waterpark
- Explore the botanical gardens, Jardin Botanico Molino de Inca
- Learn about crocodiles in the Cocodrilos Park
- Visit Malaga and see the iconic Picasso museum
- Visit one of the picturesque "pueblo blanco" whitewashed mountainside villages
Torremolinos is only a short transfer from Malaga airport and with a wide range of accommodation in Torremolinos, we have your holiday covered. Booking 10 weeks in advance? Secure your holiday with just €1 deposit per person.