Destinations / Dejection agreeable / LEGOLAND Windsor
Everything really is awesome when you visit LEGOLAND!
If you want a full theme park experience closer to home, LEGOLANDin Windsor is the perfect place. With over 80 million Lego bricks and over 55 attractions, kids aged 2-12 (and big kids at heart!) will be living out their Lego dreams.
You can explore LEGOLAND’s exciting lands like Knights Kingdom, Pirate Shores, Kingdom of the Pharaohs & Land of the Vikings. Have an adventure under the sea in Atlantis Submarine Voyage, check out a galaxy far, far away at the Star Wars Miniland Model or put your ninja skills to the test in Ninjago.
- August midweek: Day ticket from €45 per person
- August weekend: Day ticket from €45 per person
- Sept & Oct midweek: Day ticket from €34 per person
- Sept & Oct weekend: Day ticket from €41 per person
- Children under 2 go free
* Prices correct as of June 2019 and are subject to change.
LEGOLAND Opening Times
Decided you want to go to LEGOLAND? Awesome! To help you choose a time to visit, here are the opening times for 2019:
- LEGOLAND closes every Wednesday from September 11th to October 16th
- LEGOLAND closes from November 3rd until November 29th
- In December, LEGOLAND is open every Friday to Sunday & tickets must be pre-purchased
Accommodation for LEGOLAND
We have handpicked accommodation in a radius of 18km from LEGOLAND so there's something for every budget, every taste and every size of family. From self-catering apartments to hotels, you have the flexibility to create your perfect break to LEGOLAND.
Getting to your hotel & LEGOLAND
Flying to London Heathrow, it's only a short distance to LEGOLAND, Windsor and our selection of hotels.
While transfers aren't included our breaks to LEGOLAND, you can add private transfers to and from your chosen accommodation. For example, a return transfer from Heathrow to Bracknell is €90 or Slough is €64.
To make your visit even easier, we can arrange private transfers for you to and from LEGOLAND. For example, a return transfer from Bracknell is €53 or Slough is €57.
Public Transport to LEGOLAND
If you don't want to organise private transfers, you have 3 options:
- Train: You can get the train via Slough to Windsor or Eton from Paddington or direct to Windsor or Eton from Waterloo. There is a shuttle bus service to the park from Windsor or Eton.
- Bus: You can get the green line 702 or 703 to Windsor and Slough every 30mins. The 702 goes to London Victoria and the 703 to Heathrow Terminal 5.
- Uber: Uber is a really affordable way to get around in the UK. Just download the app on your smartphone to book taxis as you go or pre-book.